About Dr. Kyle
Contact Dr. Kyle
Dr. Kyle A. Glasgow,
||Multi-dimensional clinician looking to leverage proven treatment
strategies with additional experience.
||10/1999 to present
- Provide individual and group therapy to persons diagnosed with
chronic mental illnesses and their families.
- Prepare progress notes, contact records, treatment plans and
quarterly reports according to agency standards.
- Supervision of interns.
- Intervention in crisis situations.
- Develop and coordinate public outreach activities to educate
public about persons diagnosed with chronic mental illnesses.
- Assists direct care staff with handling difficult behaviors and
monitoring individuals needing 24-hour supervision.
- Assist with compliance for CARF accreditation.
- Administer psychological tests.
- Assess and petition decompensating individuals.
- Probation / parole compliance.
- Dual diagnosis treatment.
- Case Management.
- Vocational Rehabilitation.
- Critical incident report and consumer satisfaction survey
- Develop and maintain agency wide information database.
- Bill client contact hours.
- Create ad book for annual benefit and other printed material for
various fundraising events.
- Tech Support.
10/1996 to Present
AUM Internet Commerce LLC
Owner / Operator
- Designed web sites from beginning to end.
- Maintenance of existing websites.
- Provision of online solutions to customers based on individual
- Programming in PERL, JAVA and CSS.
- Maintenance and coordination of server activity.
- Development of graphic identities
10/1994 to 9/1999
Jewish Vocational Services Southfield, MI
Assessment Technician / Job Coach
- Responsible for assessing and training consumers with various
disabilities on the job and providing on going support to clients
working in the community.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining community-based assessment
sites, performing assessments and establishing norms for production.
- Tracked progress on goals, productivity and calculated deviated
- Designed computerized assessment procedures.
- Trained staff on the use of hardware and software.
||1999 to 2004 Center for Humanistic Studies Farmington Hills, MI
- Psy.D. in Clinical and Humanistic Psychology
- M.A. in Clinical and
1984 to 1989 Michigan State University East
Being-With Online. A Participant Observation Study of Online Communities
Masterís Thesis: The Experience of Talking to Oneís
||10/00 Jewish Vocational Services Southfield, MI
Cognitive Affective Skills for Direct Care Workers
5/04 Center for
Humanistic Studies Farmington Hills, MI
Conducting Research Online using the Participant Observation Model
||5/2004 Kadima Southfield, MI
Employee of the Year
1994 NCAA Mid-West Regionals
Finalist in Menís Epee
||5/1992 to 7/1992 Literacy Volunteers of America
9/1989 to 6/1994 MSU Varsity Fencing Team
Squad Captain, Team Captain, Winner of Big Ten Scholar Athlete, Most
Valuable and Most Improved awards.
||First Aid, CPR, Medication Administration and Recipient Rights
Crisis Prevention Training from Crisis Prevention
Highly proficient in most computer software applications and computer
Independent desktop publishing.